Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

>Alarm companies can get pretty nasty when a customer tries to leave.

Not true in all cases. There are some customers we would love to get rid of
but can't. Unless the system was a leased system (which are very few in
number over all) I can't remember a time we've held a cutomer to a contract
they wanted out of. A PITA customer is not worth having.