Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

On Jul 29, 12:09?pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hee...I just pulled out an alarm installed by those guys. What
> crap...they're a subsidary of Toll Brothers builders...for a high end
> builder they sure do crappy work. IMO any alarmco that runs cheap two
> conductor wire to doors/windows in a flat-top house should be shot. And
> seeing how they ran wiring while their homes are under construction I don't
> doubt you will continue to have problems.
>
> There is no requirement to cross check CID, besides if the call was blocked
> it wouldn't show anyway.
>
> Tell the alarm co. you expect them to pay for the false alarm charge, and if
> they refuse (they shouldn't it was their fault) then tell them your
> cancelling.
>
> And they shouldn't charge to fix your account number problem either. In fact
> I'd push them for an entire free quarter of monitoring fees for your
> trouble.
>
> But if they gave you the alarm free for a 3 year contract you're stuck with
> them for 2 more years...or you'll have to buy out the contract.
>
> If you need help, lemme know I am in your area.

Crash

How are you coming up with blaming Leo's installing company as
responsible for some other alarm company or whoever, programing THEIR
system wrong?  It's possible that they DID program one of their panels
in their sequence of numbers wrong .... but not necessarily so.

On the other hand ....as a courtesy, his alarm company should
reprogram his system, just to keep a happy customer.