Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Hee...I just pulled out an alarm installed by those guys. What
crap...they're a subsidary of Toll Brothers builders...for a high end
builder they sure do crappy work. IMO any alarmco that runs cheap two
conductor wire to doors/windows in a flat-top house should be shot. And
seeing how they ran wiring while their homes are under construction I don't
doubt you will continue to have problems.

There is no requirement to cross check CID, besides if the call was blocked
it wouldn't show anyway.

Tell the alarm co. you expect them to pay for the false alarm charge, and if
they refuse (they shouldn't it was their fault) then tell them your
cancelling.

And they shouldn't charge to fix your account number problem either. In fact
I'd push them for an entire free quarter of monitoring fees for your
trouble.

But if they gave you the alarm free for a 3 year contract you're stuck with
them for 2 more years...or you'll have to buy out the contract.

If you need help, lemme know I am in your area.