Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

And we would do the same thing...you'd have to dispatch at where the panel
is SUPPOSED to be. Of course a DIYer would know that right?

I'll even dispatch if the people canceled and didn't let us deprogram it.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage