Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

A DIYer moves into a house that used to be monitored and messes around with
programming that's how...of course given the numbers it's more likely some
idiot installer somewhere else misprogrammed something.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage