Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas

Paraphrasing a movie quote here. You can't blame a lawyer for being a lawyer
any more than you can blame a dog for being a dog.

Jim you might be missing the point here. Mr. Sablemann gets paid,  like all
vermin lawyers like him do I suspect, by billing by the hour. So when he
files a motion against you that is only one part of the bill he gets to
create. With every motion he gets to send another bill explaining to the
customer what he did (or didn't do) in the motion he filed. Then he gets to
bill for their return phone calls about future strategy etc. Believe me this
whole thing (as difficult as it may be for you to accept) has absolutely
nothing to do with you. It is simply the more he can file, the more money he
gets. There is no way you could make him feel anything good or bad about
himself as a lawyer or human being. That might be like trying to make
Hermann Goering feel bad about signing the orders to wipe out the Jews.
Practicing law is simply something he does, and feels he does well, and get
paid to do it. It is just a money thing. Nothing more. If you want to bug
him get see that he doesn't win and doesn't get paid. The first will annoy
him and the later will kill him.
Calling him a waste of human life is merely stating the obvious, and
encouraging him to chase ambulances would be an otherwise undeserved step up
the career ladder.
It is obvious that he views you as an under educated, low paid unskilled
tradesman of sorts that is barely worth his attention. If it wasn't for
Brinks paying the freight he would have little to do with you. This is
nothing he would take on as a cause for himself, as his overblown legal
advocacy seems to suggest. Until Brinks give up, using this forum for
taunting or revenge might be an activity you want to save for another day.
What you say here can only hurt you there.
Good luck.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-txndce/case_no-3:2007cv00437/case_id-165443/