Re: Att: Bob La Londe

BTW, I bought a new bike yesterday.  I really enjoyed the
Burgman but wanted something with a bit more juice to it.
After researching online and visiting various dealers I
settled on a Suzuki M109R Limited.  I'll send a pic when
I get the time.

The M109 is a lot more to handle but I'm getting the hang
of it.  It corners very well -- better than I expected.  It
accelerates really well but it's not designed to compete
with crotch rockets.  I took it up to about 110 for a few
seconds and it's rock stable -- not rear tire drift like the
Burgman.

Next time Bob C comes down here we'll have to tour,
maybe the Everglades or something.  You ever been?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics