Att: Bob La Londe

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C7C694.EA51B030

I gather you're an avid bass fisherman.  I wonder
if you might like to go after "peacock" this fall.
They routinely weigh 20 lbs plus.  It's top-water
lure fishing -- all catch and release, of course.

I'm trying to schedule extra time after a brief trip
to Brazil this October.  The trip is seven days
of fishing and includes lodge, ground transportation,
all meals, float plane to the lodge and bass boat
with guide poles, reels and a supply of lures.

What's not included are gratuities and air fare
to the jumping off point.  Interested?

Oh, by the way, it's deep in the heart of the
Amazon jungle.  Besides fishing, you'll see
crocodiles, jaguar and more monkeys than an
NBFAA meeting.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
941-925-8650
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
=============================>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C7C694.EA51B030
	filename="Robert L Bass.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bass;Robert;L
FN:Robert L Bass
ORG:Bass Home Electronics
TEL;WORK;VOICE:941-866-1100
TEL;HOME;VOICE:941-866-1100
ADR;WORK:;;4883 Fallcrest Circle;Sarasota;FL;34233;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4883 Fallcrest Circle=0D=0ASarasota, FL 34233=0D=0AUSA
ADR;HOME:;;4883 Fallcrest Circle;Sarasota;FL;34233
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4883 Fallcrest Circle=0D=0ASarasota, FL 34233
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL;HOME:http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
URL;WORK:http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx