Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas

I honestly haven't had any requests for unlocking any Brinks system,
other than general email questions. The Instant Unlocker tool would only
be able to remove the lockout code. You would still need an EEPROM
programmer, or the PGM670 or S3121 programmer to make changes to the
panel. That's why using a product like the Panel Saver would make more
sense. Visit their website at http://www.digitaldiverter.com/

Thank you for your ideas though.

Jim Rojas

Hey Jim. I have an idea. Why not contact these Canadian guys and see if
they would be willing to do something with brinks panels? I have read
some of the documents on your website and it does look like the brinks
panels use the same type of chips. If brinks is going after you on a
federal level, the last time i checked, canada is not within that reach.

http://www.unlockservices.com/
http://www3.sympatico.ca/rh.campbell/unlocking_services.htm

Talk to these guys as well. It looks like they can actually make a unit
to accommodate brinks panels easily.

http://www.instantunlocker.com/howitworks.html

Good luck to you

Arnie S.