Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

Jeez, I got that from the local Burtek manager here and he was adamant
that this was the case. I hope that is the case Reg, but I'm gonna
have to do some more digging. Apparently there is only one guy who is
doing all the training on these panels and he's spread pretty thin
across the country. It's possible that they aren't clear at tech
support themselves, but this question is so important to me that I
will have to find out absolutely for sure.....

RHC