Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

You forgot Thunder Storms :-))

Bad weather seems to neutralize Sonitrol's effectiveness, most of the
burglars around here are aware of the weakness, so are some former Sonitrol
customers.

I've set up commercial customers for Monitoring & Private response services
at a lower rate than what Sonitrol charges to just monitor. Pyro, you may
want to find another group to feed the ad campaign to, no body here is
swallowing :-))