Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

>There is a better solution... Sonitrol Security... call for a presentation
>and evaluate for yourself

Sonitrol is nothing more than a type of listen in technology. That kind of
technology is great for alarm verification and little else. Listening to
Sonitrol Security success stories is like listening to someone talk about
all the good things that Hitler did. Why don't you include how many missed
break-ins and law suits they have? Do you or does anyone really want some
central station operator making a decision about your life and property only
by what he or she hears? I was at a high profile soft drink manufacturer
today listening to how proud the customer was of us because she saw in the
local news where our system caught the bad guy at a nearby arena major
events venue. Lots of folks posting here have similar success stories to
tell. In our case it wouldn't have happened that way using Sonitrol, and I
bet the others here would say the same thing. I can tell you for certain
after using MGI and other now defunct manufacturers of similar product that
it isn't what you seem to think it is. If it was every insurance company out
there would be getting their customers to use it and making a ton of money
from reduced loses.

You're almost right though in your statement. Let me help you.