Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

> Ok, lets start slowly for you...

Type as fast as you like.

> Your right Sonitrol is a "listen in technology"
> that offers "Alarm verification" and as far the
> Police are concerned this makes the call
> from a Sonitrol central station a higher priority
> than if your or any other alarm company...

That is a flat out lie.  In point of fact, Sonitrash is the laughingstock of the industry.  Most police consider them the worst
offender when it comes to false alarms.  Unfortunately, they also miss a greater percentage of real emergencies than any other alarm
company because their "technology" is so flawed.  It also relies on a minimum-wage earning operator to make a judgment decision as
to whether sounds coming from a microphone are being made by a thief, a squirrel in the attic, kids playing outside the premises or
whatever.

> Your Hitler comment is embarrassing...
> yes, to you...

Technically, bringing up Hitler or nazism in a thread is the Usenet equivalent of tilting a pin-ball game.

> ... if we miss we offer our client up
> to $5000 in compensation...

Your "guaranty" has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

> ... documented proof of over 156,000
> apprehensions the Police have made...

I've heard the fabled Sonitrash sales claims before.  They are total fiction.  My favorite was the one the sales droids in Hartford,
CT, used to repeat.  They would tell prospective customers that "the Hartford police department caught 483 [number varied slightly
from salesdroid to salesdroid] burglars last month.  All but 5 were due to Sonitrash calls."  Unfortunately, HPD never made 483
burglary arrests in any month in its history.  The salesmen were trained to lie about everything right from the start.

> 1) What the central operator is listening
> to is the perimeter of your business or
> home. What that mean is we have
> advanced notice of the break in...

Bullfrank!  Your operators don't hear anything until the thief breaks a window or kicks in a door.  At that point the system starts
dialing the phone number of your central station.  An alarm signal is sent in much the same manner as every other alarm system.
Then and only then does your opperator begin to hear anything.  By this time the ptrher alarm company operator would be making the
notification call.  Your operator would not.  She sits there listening to a cheap speaker playing sounds picked up by a cheap
microphone and tries to decide if this is the real thing or not.  More often than not she gets it wrong, either dispatching on a
non-emergency or (far worse) cancelling an actual emergency without calling anyone.

> What that means is that Sonitrol has
> the capability of calling the Police... ok are your ready...BEFORE THE BAD
> GUY GET'S IN...

That is absolute, unmitigated bullfrank.

> Sonitrol has been in business for over
> 30 years...

Some scams just never seem to die.