Re: DCS Power 832

>I very pleased that someone who seems to be an expert on everything
>else in the world, has realized this.
I am not an actor and seldom study how I come across to others. Thanks for
the reminder that I do appear to others as a "know it all" too much of the
time. I certainly don't perceive myself or try to represent myself as that.
The list of things I know little or nothing about is far too vast to begin
to describe here. I am curious by nature and pretending I know something
doesn't serve my interests to always be able to find out more.

>even if there was any "deep-seated" psychological event
I was not trying to discover a genesis to any pathology you may or may not
have. I merely posed my question in such a poor fashion as to let that seem
to be a possible answer. I don't bother with trying to decide how mentally
unstable someone is or isn't. I tend to believe the only normal people are
the ones you don't know very well.

>he will never ask for forgiveness
I am not a good predictor of what someone may or may not do. However I have
always believed that to forgive someone for a slight, real  or perceived,
requires work from the forgiver. Something must occur to tilt the balance so
that the forgiver decides that the person being forgiven merits the effort
of the forgiver. As a practical matter you have decided that Bass has not
yet met that threshold.

>YOU might expect there be a "balance"
I don't expect anything. The balance I was trying to measure was the deed
versus the damn. I can't say that I understand any more than I did before,
but that is only because I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and
still can't quite cut through it. Thanks for taking the time to explain it.