Re: DCS Power 832

I have no interest in discussing anything with you. You've already
shown that you are someone that I want nothing to do with regardless of
whether or not you make a valid point on something. And your suggestion
that vileness and vindictiveness is called for in certain situations
makes about as much sense to me as saying that some alarmco still has a
legitimate hold on a Classic panel that hasn't been sold since the
early 1990's.

Believe me, I'd rather be closely related to the Pope than who you
resemble most of the time.

RHC