Re: DCS Power 832

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Jim is a very wise man.
>
> Jiminex is a vile, pugnacious thug, drowning in the depths of his own vitriol.

Only to you ....... an arrogant, fucking asshole who's on the verge of
dying and getting his just desserts for living the disruptive life
you've lived.

And I'm obviouly a much better swimmer in mine than you are ..... in
your own brand of vitriol.  Because you're going down first .......
aren't you .....you miserable fucking bastard.

Bon Appitite!