Re: DCS Power 832

You know Jim you seem to have an idea as to how everyone here ticks. I don't
know how accurate those ideas are, but nevertheless you make your
observations. There is one area I feel certain you are an expert on. That
being you of course. I don't understand the calculus of declaring that since
someone has led a less than stellar life in your opinion, that equates to
some form of joy on your part in their suffering. It is a calculus that just
won't balance for me or I suspect with most folks. RHC is not in a minority
when he is truly put off by such an attitude. You have stated your reasons
for your feelings, but I just can't parse it out. I don't necessarily
deserve an explanation, but your thinking that one group dastardly deeds,
even committed over a lifetime, deserves such taunting at any misfortune is,
and remains, baffling to me; not to mention just plain flawed. You might
think you understand how your taunting impacts others, and thus show a devil
may care attitude, but believe me most folks are going to be offended and
perplexed. I know you are capable of being candid enough to describe the
situation if the shoe were on the other foot. If you were reading a post
fashioned like yours that you didn't agree with, you would (or at least you
have in the past) launch into a description of some sort about that person
making some harsh and critical remarks. If you care to, try to dissect
yourself and your motives in as much detail as you have others here. I am
not interested in a list of perceived misdeeds by Bass, just the reasoning,
if any exists, behind your thought process. It seems there is someone like
Bass, or you see Bass like someone that, in the past, has offended or
wronged you far beyond what Bass has done or is capable of doing.