Re: Have you heard about the "Unlocker"

"Big C" <spam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%NMnh.19812$_X.4598@xxxxxxxxx

> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> that's assuming you get the code.  from what i gathered the boardis
> >> unlocked but you don't get the code.
> >
> > True, forgot about that, a machine I made a few years ago did
> >

> tell me more

It was a large Toshiba industrial logic relay setup connected to an ancient
PC2000 keypad and it entered user codes until it found the correct one. It
checked to see if the code worked by keypad sounds (long beep bad, 3 beeps
good. A friend of mine made it for me and I altered it to use an lcd screen
to show the code and made it work on FBI panels.

It unlocked maybe a couple of hundred boards and I still have it but it
doesn't work like it once did, I think one of the relays went out