Re: DCS Power 832

> You know Jim you seem to have an idea
> as to how everyone here ticks...

Roland,

You need to understand something about Jiminex.  His tirades have nothing to do with me.  The guy is mentally ill.  He has
regurgitated his hateful spiel so many times that he now believes I'm responsible for his own actions in trying to destroy this and
other newsgroups.  This is all about Jiminex.  Nothing I have said or done has anything to do with his insane rants.  Besides, most
of what he claims is a lie anyway.