Re: DCS Power 832

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > You know Jim you seem to have an idea
> > as to how everyone here ticks...
>
> Roland,
>
> You need to understand something about Jiminex.  His tirades have nothing to do with me.  The guy is mentally ill.  He has
> regurgitated his hateful spiel so many times that he now believes I'm responsible for his own actions in trying to destroy this and
> other newsgroups.  This is all about Jiminex.  Nothing I have said or done has anything to do with his insane rants.  Besides, most
> of what he claims is a lie anyway.

Well, lets' see now.

You didn't get thrown out of the aviaition group because you treated
people the same why there as you do in this group?

You didn't go real life with people in the aviation group because they
wouldn't bend to your blackmail?

You didn't steal someone documentation and claim it as your own?

You didn't call up authorities and lie that someone was flying while
intoxicated because you had a disagreement with them?

You didn't mail bomb people in the Aviation newsgroup and post
endlessly to the aviation newsgroup, so that no one could make use of
the Newsgroup, because they knew you for what you are and refused to
cater to your blackmail?

You didn't steal information from manufacturers and from people in this
Newgroup and put it on your website, as if it were yours?

You didn't go to Andy's web site ( a competitor of yours) and under
false names of others in this Newsgroup make diparaging remarks as if
you were a dissatisfied customer of Andy's. ?

You, didn't go real life with Graham and tell lies to his boss to get
him fired?

You haven't sought to find out where I am so that you could try to go
real life with me?

You haven't sought to find out where Frank is, so that you could go
real life with him?

You don't lie by ommission to end users about your experience, time in
the trade and lack of experience with the products you sell?

Shall I go on?   Or would you like to deny any of the above .......
first?