Re: What's New?

On Feb 27, 11:27=EF=BF=BDpm, Smile <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> >Before ya know it ..... it's back to the dungeon.
>
> Ya, so what's the point? =A0With all the personal flame throwing that
> has resulted because of you-know-who, I have lost respect for many of
> the regulars that post here. =A0The damage has been done. Even if the
> head is displayed on a pike during a parade there is too much history
> to repair the damage done by all the infighting and side taking.
>
> It's really no wonder why so many have left, never to return. =A0When
> you've seen the underbelly of the beast, you can't look at it's face
> the same way. =A0Let's face it, most here (myself included) can be real
> assholes. =A0Fuck being nice. =A0Nice died a long time ago.
>
> Nobody will post anything of real value anymore for fear of their
> "tricks" and "secrets" being exploited. =A0 You're guilty of that
> yourself (think Pella windows), although I can't say I blame you. It's
> dog-eat-dog, and that's a real fucking shame.
>
> Many have offered to get a private dealer-only web forum started, but
> that idea has failed to gain any popularity. =A0Until people start
> feeling safe from personal attacks.... =A0and even worse, real world
> incursions; this place will remain the "cesspool" it has become, and
> the "gems" will be harder and harder to mine.

Ummmm, Ok .....if you want to ......

Just feels good to hold a normal conversation with people who you know
are regular folks, just hangin and not looking to be super critical.

And you can do that and still "protect" yourself. As far as "secrets"
if I don't want to provide any information .... I don't. When I do,
it's for all to see. As I'm sure you realize, It's the explotation of
it, that's the problem. No one likes to be used especially if it's
blatant.

 Well ..... maybe Tom does. But that's because of amputation injury he
got many years ago, from falling cereal boxes.