Re: What's New?

Most of my jobs are nice. I'm pretty selective on what I take on...if it
aint gonna be fun/challenging and be profitable I leave it for the other
guys.

Starting on a 6000 sqft livable with a 1200 sqft mother in law house and a
2000 sqft RV garage (all one job on same piece of property), this weekend.
That one will go about 6K just on the alarm - the "other" guys proposed 3
systems at a total of 2500$...of course for starters their way would cost my
client 75$ per month for monitoring, my way only 25.00...not to mention what
they left out of a proper system - you really can do a house with 35 opening
windows, 9 doors, + other stuff on a system with only 8 zones (well maybe
they can/will, not me).

We do custom sound, structured wiring, central vac...all that other junk.
But, I love doing the alarm stuff most of all.

| On Feb 26, 11:29?pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| wrote:
| > Welp...I've confirmed that you can change the personality of an
Honeywell
| > ADT panel so it can be used with Compass...does that qualify?
| >
| > "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > | Man ....... this place is really boring.
| > |
| > | Anyone doing some interesting installs?
| > |
| > | Find a new product?