Re: What's New?

Jim wrote:

>Before ya know it ..... it's back to the dungeon.

Ya, so what's the point?  With all the personal flame throwing that
has resulted because of you-know-who, I have lost respect for many of
the regulars that post here.  The damage has been done. Even if the
head is displayed on a pike during a parade there is too much history
to repair the damage done by all the infighting and side taking.

It's really no wonder why so many have left, never to return.  When
you've seen the underbelly of the beast, you can't look at it's face
the same way.  Let's face it, most here (myself included) can be real
assholes.  Fuck being nice.  Nice died a long time ago.

Nobody will post anything of real value anymore for fear of their
"tricks" and "secrets" being exploited.   You're guilty of that
yourself (think Pella windows), although I can't say I blame you. It's
dog-eat-dog, and that's a real fucking shame.

Many have offered to get a private dealer-only web forum started, but
that idea has failed to gain any popularity.  Until people start
feeling safe from personal attacks....  and even worse, real world
incursions; this place will remain the "cesspool" it has become, and
the "gems" will be harder and harder to mine.