Re: What's New?

Well?

Anyone else doing anything fun or challenging?

Any great old jobs you've done in the past?

How about some bloopers?

Some that have really gone south.........

Some funny ones?

I've got my funniest story that happened while I was installing a
system, it just doesn't have anything to do with an installation.

We could always have Tom tell us the cereal box story again.

Come on guys ..... let's play in the sunshine for a bit. There's not
too much time left here, to see what this place could be like.

Before ya know it ..... it's back to the dungeon.