Re: Should I have the alarm keypad installed in the coat closet?

My 3 & 7 year old grandsons understand all about security. The 3 year old
knows how to lock the doors & windows. The 7 year old has had his own
security code for a couple of years now. He has a habit of arming the system
after dark and making sure all doors & windows are secure.

Though we live in a relatively good neighborhood, crime is everywhere and
doesn't discriminate.

Jim Rojas