Re: Man its frustrating to be in business some days.

> Not in AZ.

Yes it is Crash.  Not directly for service repair, but for contracting the
rate is:

(Total Job Price) X .65 X (Tax Rate.)

Not (Tax Rate) X (Materials Cost) Only.

So, if you write a contract for a job that only takes a few dollars of
materials and thousands of dollars of labor you wind up being required to
pay sales taxes on labor.

However, for a service repair type job in general labor is not taxed.