Man its frustrating to be in business some days.

Got a call last night from the Az Dept of Rev claiming that they didn't have
sales tax reports from 3 months last year, and that they didn't have the
last six years of my persoonal income taxes.  Because not all of my income
is from the contracting business I actually prepay a lot of my person
incvome taxes to the state and have actually gotten refund checks from them
the last several years.

Of course I went back and checked the reports they claim not to have and
golly... Guess what.  Appropriate checks cleared the bank about 2 weeks
after they were printed and mailed.  On top of that because these guys have
pulled this kind of garbage before I never mail a report without a check in
the same envelope.  This way if the check has cleared I know for a fact that
they received the report(s).

Grrr...  Now I have to waste half my day doing their frigging job for them
because all those thousands of dollars we approved a few years back for them
to update their computer systems were apparently wasted.