direct response security systems ltd

Found a brill company, Direct Response, to supply my mother with a
monitored system with Police and Fire Brigade response and panic
button if she falls or needs me or my sister. I looked at four and
although not the cheapest at first look what you get is way better
than any other deal i was offered. (Look out for cheap monthly deals
that have hidden call out charges, reset charges and charge for
replacement parts). I have since had a system from them myself and
mine has all sorts of add ons and they did me a deal because it was
our families second one. Incidently the deal was way cheaper than
anything else Id found when looking for our Mother. So far customer
service has been excellent and the installers were very tidy. I hope
it continues!