Re: DSC Power832

Jack goes home for lunch, and you're out to lunch if you think you can
determine how the customer wants the system to function, locate all the
devices, reprogram the system, do a complete system test and train the
customer in 18 minutes. If you're only taking 18 minutes you are not doing a
thorough job.

Doug