Re: DSC Power832

"alarman" wrote...

> Find a company who will come to your home, properly program an alarm
> control, assume the liability for the operation of the system, and expect
> that company to do this for $50, with no monitoring contract?

Any liability would clearly be with the homeowner.  Naturally any issues a
tech discovers should be discussed with the homeowner.  After programming, a
full system test would be the obvious next step (may as well throw out the
CO detector, if I can't test it I don't trust it).

It's an 832 which sounds like it isn't monitored.  Arm it, set it off, make
sure everything went into alarm, there ya go.

And $50 for 3 minutes of programming and another few minutes of testing on a
defaulted 832?  Is it that hard to imagine?

- Chris