Re: Dual Tech motion detectors with dual relay outputs ?

On Aug 26, 2:42?pm, Marc_F_Hult <MFH...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good point. (although IR and uWave are entirely different technologies --
> speaking as a geophysicist ;-) And an since we are making fine distinctions

By the way, something that I didn't mention and that you may not have
picked up on  .... is that the Sentrol dual tech sensors that I
mentioned earlier, have "range" control adjustment on the microwave.
All other microwave units only adjusts sensitivity, which can still
detect movement of large objects at a greater distance ( ie through
walls, etc). This could be important, depending upon where you have to
mount the unit. You can adjust the Sentrol units down to 9 feet max.