Dual Tech motion detectors with dual relay outputs ?

I'm looking for PIR + microwave (dual tech) motion detectors that separate
have outputs for both the PIR and microwave detectors. It would be OK for
the microwave not to be energized until after the PIR detects motion (in
other words, the two outputs could be PIR and (PIR+uWave) rather than PIR
and uWave).

My application is for using the same device for both lighting path
automation (which needs to be fast but which for false detections are not a
major problem) and intrusion security (for which immunity from false
detection is important).

The closest I've found are some Rokonet iWISE detectors

http://www.riscogroup.com/Products.aspx?subcatid=152&id=12

that have "Green Line for disabling the MW when the building is occupied"
and  separate LEDs for walk-testing that might allow me to solder on
comparators to close relays when the LEDs light. I'd prefer something
pre-built though.  Two separate NO or NC relays would be ideal.

Any suggestions ?

TIA ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org