Re: Thoughts on my commercial AC (copper) alarm idea

On Aug 13, 10:35?am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you use a detector that's designed for outdoor
> use it should work.  Paradox makes a DG-85
> outdoor motion detector that I've used on my own
> jobs with decent results.  If it's pointed at a fairly
> stable (not moving) background) it won't false.

Please note that this person is not an installer and
has no license to do so. Therefore he can't have use
any motion detector on his "own jobs"

His only purpose for being
in this group is to sell you equipment and he'll tell
you anything that would entice you to do that.

As a result of his constant lying about what he doesn't
know anything about, he has a horrendous
record with his state Better Business Bureau.

See it here:

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663