Re: Is it illegal to offer concealment services?

I would suggest that as long as you dont know what the person your doing the
work for will be hiding, no problem. But if some one asks for hiding place
for " a kilo of xyz" you would be considered an accomplish in the handling
of bad things....

I did this type of handy man stuff when I was in high school for friends,
very lucrative and lots of fun as well.... Its like knowing a secret...
there is also a great old book on how to do it, with lots of ideas... email
me off list and I will give you the name...

bob in phx