Re: Is it illegal to offer concealment services?

"invntrr" <invntrr@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake  ,doorknobs
>,,,receptacles that open, walls that move.. etc.  Is that illegal?
>I did specialty design and installation but it was for hidden TV's , bars,
>and such .. but now I'm retired and am bugged to death

Depends on the purpose. If it is for fraud or other illegal activity, then
probably yes. But on its own, no. A house is a "concealment service"
preventing outsiders from seeing you parade around in the nude after your
bath. In that case NOT concealing is illegal.