Re: Moose Z1100 Dialing Problem

> It is a Z1100 System I. I tried 9-98765 but don't get a response.
> It worked before we started programming, so I think we must
> have programmed something in by accident. I verified that the
> default values were still in the EEPROM, but you program the
> codes in User mode, so maybe it gets written somewhere else.
> I understand that a factory reset will restore it. Is there another
> way to get the programming code? Thanks for your help.

You don't need the programming code to enter programming.  As
someone else mentioned earlier, power the panel down using the
black slide switch near the lower left corner of the control panel.
Now hold the tiny button (about half way up on the left side) in while
you turn the power back on.  You will be in the dealer programming
mode immediately.  Note that some early Z1100's have a wire
jumper instead of a button.  Just power down, close the jumper and
restore power and you're in.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass