Re: Moose Z1100 Dialing Problem

It is a Z1100 System I. I tried 9-98765 but don't get a response. It worked
before we started programming, so I think we must have programmed
something in by accident. I verified that the default values were still in
the
EEPROM, but you program the codes in User mode, so maybe
it gets written somewhere else. I understand that a factory reset will
restore it. Is there another way to get the programming code? Thanks
for your help.