Re: BIG C unfair continued

> Of course i get an urgent call today they need
> the wiring prints for job they could not wait for
> me to complete and do not want to pay me for
> and are going to have corprate complete and
> had to be by 11pm tonight fuck them...
>
> Simple fucks aparently none of them ever went
> to technichal school of any kind but there all
> nicet level II and II experts.  go figure.

Sounds pretty typical, Nick.  I can't count the
number of jiminexed up installs by some of the
larger companies that I've had to replace over
the years.  The worst of all was Sonitrash.
Some of the small independent dealers weren't
much better though.  There was an outfit called
ABC (real original, eh?) that did incredibly bad
work.  When we completely replaced (none of
it was usable) one of their idiotic installations
they threatened to sue me for tortious interference.
This was despite the fact that the client had
repeatedly asked them to service the non-working
alarm over the course of several months.  They
tried threats on the customer, too.  Morons!

Just like Sonitrash, those guys had a reputation
for underpaying their installers.  That's why they
only keep the most incompetent ones.  Anyone
capable of getting a better job leaves.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass