BIG C unfair continued

Of course i get an urgent call today they need the wiring prints for job
they could not wait for me to complete and do not want to pay me for and are
going to have corprate complete  and had to be by 11pm tonight fuck them.
All of a sudden they now need me they can go fuck off and figure it out them
selves after all there the Quote "  The Fire Alarm Experts in Pittsburgh"
and any trouble shooter worth his weight thats any good should be able to
easily figure it out.
oh thats right they have no expert that understands integrated systems let
alone addressable. 37 techs that are lucky they can change a battery and 1
who thinks hes the cats ass when it comes to alarms till he came up against
this.
Simple fucks aparently none of them ever went to technichal school of any
kind   but there al nicet level II and II experts.
go figure.