Re: BIG C unfair continued

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> Of course i get an urgent call today they need
>> the wiring prints for job they could not wait for
>> me to complete and do not want to pay me for
>> and are going to have corprate complete and
>> had to be by 11pm tonight fuck them...
>>
>> Simple fucks aparently none of them ever went
>> to technichal school of any kind but there all
>> nicet level II and II experts.  go figure.
>
> Sounds pretty typical, Nick.  I can't count the
> number of jiminexed up installs by some of the
> larger companies that I've had to replace over
> the years.

So what the heck does *your* story have to do with this??  Nick isn't
"taking over" an install by another company (large or otherwise).
They're not going to let him *finish* what he *started*.  Are you so
desperate to get in another lick at the trade you keep saying you were
part of?  You're an idiot, Bass.