Re: Al Gore where are you?

Milhouse Van Houten wrote:

> JoeRaisin wrote:
>

>>Milhouse Van Houten wrote:

>>>Chicken-egg thing huh?
>>>

>>Not really.  In the "Chicken-Egg thing" there is doubt about the order
>>of the events.
>

> I meant that as a joke.  Do you have proof that heat causes CO2...
> because there is proof that CO2 causes heat.

The oceans absorb a LOT carbon dioxide and store it for as long as they
can in the cooler depths.

Warm water cannot hold as much carbon dioxide as cooler water can.  As
the oceans warm and are stirred by the currents, carbon dioxide is released.

I learned about the oceans being a storehouse of CO2 in high school.
Its basic science.