Re: I give up

Same thing with IP telephones there pushing in buisness I tell every one to
avoid them but they do not listen and they regret ever buying them but now
they spent all there money and are stuck with a system very few techs can
properly program intercom calls that do not go thru. echo online etc.
Oh well.
Like my grandfather always said let ass holes be ass holes sooner or later
they will shoot them selves in there own foot and go away wimpering.