Re: Fire Alarm Rant

Jim it is the same old story Alarm companys will not pay for properly
trained techs.
most are lucky to get 2 weeks training and there on there own with no tools
meters parts and toold go fix this and that with whatever so we can bill
them big bucks.

then some one like me or you or a few others come along and do simple
trouble shooting and end up with the whole account becuse of customer
dissatisfaction and the large company who just lost a large customer stands
there and shakes there head and can not understand why.
likw you see it day after day..
Same old story to one of my big  non profit customers has a board member who
had the big integartion company he works for to come in spend $60,000 for
cameras at there 3 places system still does not work and they tore out
perfectly good working system that was easy to use. and stopped many work
place problems.
Of course they were sold a bill of goods and are ashamed to admit it. give
it a year and i will be ripping out there fancy integrated system and
putting my simple dvr back in place after no oneuses the big fancy system
becuse it constantly breaks down and is to complicated to use.
and of course the non profit will have to explain to state auditors why they
spent so much money for nothing.