Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

I think I was trying to say no one really seemed to care then like they do
now. Who had to worry much about an AHJ refusing to issue a CO? Sometimes
back then the AHJ didn't know he was the AHJ. I am still surprised at small
town versus big town code enforcement. The other day I went for an
inspection and scheduled 2 men one day (plus the elevator guy) for 4
buildings on one campus with well over a hundred devices. We pulled one pull
station and passed. They didn't know what an air handler shut down was, let
alone the remote test buttons. In a big town it would have taken all day
tripping every device, rechecking battery calculations etc.