Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

That is true you don't have to install anything, but once you do decide to
(voluntarily) install fire protection it has to be to code (especially under
our AHJ - forget just up to code - that guy wants stamped RESIDENTIAL fire
plans on existing - and I've yet to see that requirement written anywhere).