Re: 15 sec dialer delay

That'd work if it triggers the relay on Open After Alarm (I don't know the
NX8) otherwise you'll get a 'cancel' everything the alarm is opened.

I've had no problems with central station conversion tables ever...no reason
why you shouldn't be able to convert one type of incoming signal to
another...in the olden days you had to for almost everything!