Re: 15 sec dialer delay

news:44fba0dc$0$25774$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I guess if you have an alarm panel that could be programmed to close/open
> relay upon a cancel you could do this...but otherwise  how would you do
> it?
> How would you tell Uplink to send a cancel?

the NX8 will trigger an aux relay on code entry, which will trigger one of
the zones on the Uplink.  then I could have the Uplink send a WATER alarm
[or other signal, since they don't have CANCEL in the definitions for
signals].  Then redefine WATER at the CS to mean CANCEL.  Don't know if I
should depend on the CS to interpret WATER as CANCEL?