Re: Technician Wages?

close to 19 year in the trade..(if I count my first year in the electrician
business)

I do generate revenue,but any single tech that is licence here will receive
that pay..

I am at the same time a teacher (at night and week end) for technician and
electrician....
(but the pay check is much more then 24$ ;-)

I used to be paid a lot less,but I do like having what I have now..and I am
planning to have even more...
I am now a project manager,(deal with the other technician and making sure
that the project technical concept is done properly)
but I am looking to get in charge of project from scratch to finish..(deal
with the customer and sell rep to create a project and finish it with a
team..)

still I am at the same time VP of my union...
I want to bring the electrician board of trade and the non existent board of
alarm technician together so that we stop having anyone in the trade..like
for a 7 million population bank we have now close to 3500 alarm company,is
that normal?

I don't think so and having a company licence in Quebec is very
simple,having a technician licence is much more difficult,but the owner of a
small alarm company can work in the trade with out a tech licence....what a
pity...

JzO_g.806$GR2.486@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx