Re: Technician Wages?

That's nice and all that... but there's no such thing as a union down
here in East Texas.  Much as I like what I see at CCQ, I'm not too keen
about becoming a canadian citizen.  I'd rather move back to Germany
where I was stationed.

This also brings up the issue of Cost of Living:  technicians get paid
more in Dallas TX (~ $20/hr) because a 1 bedroom apartment costs 50%
more than here in longview.  Simply put, is $24/hr REALLY more once
you've paid the bills?

I think in the end no matter where you work you will always be paid
less than what you're worth but just enough to keep you coming to work
in the morning.

On Oct 22, 8:16 am, "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "S. Smith" <ChaosLogicX...@xxxxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> 1161311136.541786.24...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > Where is your company? I'm working for peanuts as Lead Tech compared to
> > what you offer for Cherries!!!here a simple installing tech is paid clo=
se to 24$ an hour ,double that for