Re: Technician Wages?

"S. Smith" <ChaosLogicXIII@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1161311136.541786.24790@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Where is your company? I'm working for peanuts as Lead Tech compared to
> what you offer for Cherries!!!

here a simple installing tech is paid close to 24$ an hour ,double that for
overtime,which come after 8 hour of work in a single day,so even if you do
only 20 hour of work in a week,if you worked more then 8 hour in a single
day you still have overtime...

we also have a VERY good pension plan,medic and drug plan,which include
optometrist,and dental work,all of this cause we are ALL in a union...

you can read about it at www.ccq.org

go to the medic construction page (don't know if they have a English page),I
have the AE plan...